Our Website Design will represent your company well AND grow your business.
What our website design services will deliver
Here are just a few of the objectives we can achieve when designing a website tailored for your business:
- A website that clearly communicates your company's message with all the important information on your products, services, and company culture.
- Clear calls to action that help users find information they want and convert visitors to customers.
- Custom web design that results in a site that is visually appealing, easy to use, optimized, converts visitors into customers, is mobile-friendly, and encourages growth over time.
- An SEO-optimized website that is built from the ground up with SEO best practices in mind.
- A mobile-friendly, responsive design. 52 percent of all internet activity in the US originates from mobile devices, and Google is rolling out their mobile-first algorithm. We’ll design a site for you that looks and functions great on every screen size.
- A website that drives leads using conversion optimized website design methodology and advanced user experiences to drive your visitors to action.
- Content writing services that build your brand, tell your story and attract traffic, using SEO-friendly best practices.
- Advanced functionality such as e-commerce, password-protected content, forums, event registrations, etc. You name it, we can build it.
Our web design company provides a great deliver experience
The custom website designed for your business is tailored to meet the online needs of your customers, and we want you to be involved in every step of the process! When you design a site with us, you will have:
- Collaboration with an assigned Project Manager to review the web process, set expectations, answer any questions and ensure you are fully aware of how your site will be built.
- Direct communication with the web team to discuss the project including developing a strategy, design requirements, budget details, scope of work, schedule, etc. And for the convenience of our clients, our meetings are held using video conferencing.
- An approval process of your site’s strategy, design, content, and launch.
- A customized process to fit your needs. Of course, we know schedules can be hectic at times, so we can work with you whether you want to be thoroughly or only marginally involved.
10 keys to great website design
Our years of experience in building websites have taught us that in order to build a superior website for our clients that positions them above their competition, we need each of the following ingredients:
1. Have a clear strong message:
Know your purpose and communicate this. Make it clear upfront, preferably on your home page, who you are and what you do.
2. Make your site easy to navigate:
Organize your website information in a simple and structured way. For example:
- Limit your main menu items and organise your information into sub-pages.
- Think of the general path you would like a site visitor to take and lead them there with promo boxes.
- Make your contact details easy to find.
3. Include high quality content:
Your content should be high quality – but what is high quality content? It is content that your users want to read and search engines love too. It is content that is original and purposeful and ranks well.
IMAGES AND VIDEO: Content (and blog posts) with images & videos are more engaging for visitors. Web pages with more images rank better!
READERS SCAN WEB PAGES: According to Nielsen – 79% of users scan web pages – so your content should be scannable! Use clear headings and bullet points or number lists to make your content easy to skim, keep sentences and paragraphs short, use bold and italics to highlight important elements.
4. Establish your credibility & expertise:
Include testimonials, reviews, client lists, work portfolios and case studies – these all establish your credibility and expertise.
5. Include a blog:
Blogging can do the following:
Help position you as an industry leader – when you post subjects which resonate with your audience and show your knowledge, you are marketing your skills for your business, service or products too.
Drive traffic to your website – use keywords in your articles. Create a list of the keywords, topics and categories you want your business to be found for and use these words and related phrases when writing your posts.
Use your other social media channels to promote your blogs – pushing more traffic to your site.
Blogging also helps your ranking – Google loves fresh content.
6. Don’t underestimate good design:
A professional, well-designed site is important, after all your website is often a potential customer’s first impression of your business. So make it count! A good colour palette, good use of white space, clean design, and good font choice all are important in reflecting your business and brand.
7. Be found by google – SEO:
There is no point in having a site if it can’t be found – so your site needs to be optimised (search engine optimisation). Target keywords that are relevant to your business in your page titles, meta tags, headings and in your website’s content so that your potential customers can find your business online. Work on good quality (relevant and respected) backlinks i.e. getting other sites to link to your site.
8. Mobile friendly responsive design:
In this day and age your website will be viewed on multiple devices with multiple screen sizes, so it needs to mobile friendly. The best way to do this is with responsive design. Having a website with responsive design means your website automatically adjusts its content to suit different screen widths for the best viewer experience.
9. Include social media:
Have your social media buttons present on all pages and also include social media sharing buttons – for example on your blog posts – to encourage people to share your content.
10. Encourage site visitors to leave their details:
And finally – a successful website encourages site users to leave their contact details. If you have their contact details – you can start a relationship with them, build trust and build a database of contacts. The best way to do this is to have an enticing offer for which the site visitor needs to OPT IN to receive. There begins the relationship.
A web design company that delivers
Thrive is a full-service internet marketing agency headquartered in Texas that provides affordable website design services to clients in Florida, South Carolina, Texas and throughout the United States.
Providing Web Design Services in Texas: Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Mansfield, Plano, Grand Prairie, Laredo and other areas across the state of Texas.
Providing Web Design Services in Florida: Orlando, Altamonte Springs, Clermont, Lake Mary, Maitland, Oviedo, Sanford, Winter Park and other areas across the state of Florida.
Providing Web Design Services in South Carolina: Columbia, Charleston, Greenville, Mount Pleasant, Myrtle Beach, North Charleston, Rock Hill and other areas across the state of South Carolina.