Increase Your Online Presence & Grow Your Business With Gorilla Power Professional Web Development & Turn Your Website Into A Lead-Generating Machine.
First impressions matter more than you might think. When a visitor accesses your website for the first time, regardless of the page, he or she makes a split-second judgment about the design.
Website Development Best Practices
- Use Consistent Branding Throughout The Site
- Leave Plenty Of White Space Between Elements
- Reduce The Number Of Choices You Offer Your Visitors
- Compress Images As Much As Possible
- Add Breadcrumbs
- Use Color And Contrast To Your Advantage
- Animate Top Bars And Popups
- Group Similar Elements
- Incorporate Human Faces
- Use Familiarity To Your Advantage
- Learn The Path Of Least Resistance
- Watch How Visitors Navigate Your Website
- Create Distinct Landing Pages For SEO And Paid Ads
- Remove Sliders And Carousels
- Collect Specific Data From Your Website Visitors
Best practices are a good place to start. Then you need to test everything on your website so you know what works for your specific audience.